Kayak : $35
6-Man Raft: $135
Personal Boats: Same price as above
Shuttling to anywhere other than Hammond or the landing please call to check for rates & availability.
Camping: $10 a person a night (12+)
$5 a person a night under 12
Under 5 is free
RV: $15 a night plus camping fees applied
Log Cabin: $200 a night
Trout Lodge: $425 a night
The Landing: $325 a night
The Hanger: $320 a night
Memories Made: $400 a night
(two night minimum during season & $200 nonrefundable deposit)
Campground Rules and Regulations
- Campers are responsible for knowing and complying with all rules and regulations
- No illegal drugs of any kind are allowed on the premises: Violators will be arrested and prosecuted.
- No ATVs, Dirt bikes, Firearms or Fireworks.
- No fighting.
- Please do not use vulgar language in offense to children or others.
- Do not cut, mar or damage trees. No trenching!
- No littering on campground.
- Dumpsters and trash bags are available. Please no cans or bottles in fire pits.
- Pets must be kept on a leash at all times while in the campground and are the responsibility of the owner. Loud or aggressive dogs will not be tolerated. Dogs are NOT permitted in the bathhouse.
- Speed limit is 10 mph in the campground. Violators will be evicted from the premises.
- QUIET Time is 11:00 pm. Quiet hours are strictly enforced. NON-COMPLIANCE CAN RESULT IN EVICTION!
- All Radios must be kept at a moderate volume level and must be turned OFF at 10:00 pm.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
PLEASE NOTE: The Missouri State Water Patrol make periodic, unscheduled patrols in campground.